- League Fees are due, in full, prior to playing the first game. Or, pre-approved payment plans are available but must be arranged prior to the first game. The full team fee is $669.00 for 8 games (6 regular season games and 2 playoff games). A $200.00 deposit is required with registration. Games will not start without minimum payments.
- A completed roster is due before the first game. A roster can be printed from www.ntxsoccer.org or http://www.inwoodsoccercenter.com//. An Add/Delete form can be used until the third game. After the third game, all rosters are FINAL.
- Every player must have a North Texas Soccer ID card. Adult cards are $25. Youth cards are $18. Mon-Fri 5PM-11PM. Sat/Sun - PRIOR TO GAMES. Cash/Visa/MC
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR SCHEDULES WEEKLY, CHANGES WILL BE MADE WHEN NECESSARY.
- If a youth player is 17, playing in an adult league, the player must have a provisional ID card from the North Texas office. Please contact them at 972.323.1323.
- All alcohol must stay upstairs in the bar area. Alcohol is not allowed downstairs or in the dome. Thanks for your cooperation.
- If a player receives a RED card, that player must leave the facility, immediately.